Thursday, October 11, 2007

My First Day!







I didnt really want to come out to the outside world just as yet but the forces outside forced me to.
I will have my revenge another day but for now I decided to enjoy my first day.
On the D-Day The Doctor looked a lot more tense than my mom. Take my word, she is cool customer. The near perfect delivery made the Doc relax a bit.
Out I go, after the usual polishing I am shown to my Mom... She is impressed I can tell!

My dad he is just outside doing the new Dad routine...walking the corridors outside. He doesnt look too good. But the sight of me I can tell makes him relax. He needs to learn a few tricks from Mom. Grand Ma and Grand Dad (Mom's side) they are there too. Grand ma takes charge right away though am still in my Dads hands. Grand Dad is all smiles and I can see he is spreading the good news around on his new shiny phone.

People come pay their respects and move on. Mom arrives a few minutes later. She looks drained. But she has been very brave I know.
Then Dad takes out his camera and gets busy.
No point in continuing now as you can see for yourself the rest of my day.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hi chechi, chetta, congratulations.. wow.. tessy is very cute.. and a realy nice name. What day was she born on? Please forward more pictures.. take care. and a congratulations again.

Unknown said...

hey chechi n jiju,congrats to both of u.i didnt knw u have already named her.ths is a cool name.bye...luv....merlin

Maanasi Shyno said...

Congratulations!!!!

Welcome to the Club.

She's got your looks.
Cool comments from Tessie Bear.
I hope you left some part of the corridor for the next Dad

Unknown said...

hey...thats a miniature joe!! dina...congrsta...i dont know whoz going to be the bigger brat...tessy or JOE!!

Unknown said...

hey...thats a miniature joe!! dina...congrsta...i dont know whoz going to be the bigger brat...tessy or JOE!!